Showground Rules 2019
1. Objections must be submitted in writing to the Secretaries box within 15 minutes of the class ending and be accompanied by a deposit of £50 per complaint which will be refunded if the objection is upheld.
2. All riders must wear hard hats at all times, correct clothing and suitable footwear. Hard hats must conform to the current British standard and chin straps securely fastened. In the jumping ring BSJA rulings regarding tack apply.
3. No horse/pony under 4 years old can enter any ridden class.
4. All children must have attained their 3rd birthday in the current year to compete In any ridden class and for jumping they must have attained their 4th birthday.
5. Neither the organizing committee of Cliviger Riding Club nor any members thereof will accept liability for any accident, damage, injury or illness to horses, ponies, owners, riders, handlers, spectators or members of the public.
6. Classes with insufficient entries may be combined or cancelled.
7. The committee has the right to refuse the entry of any horse/pony or any rider /handler that is showing being detrimental towards to the club or causing danger to any other participants.
8. Entry fees are non refundable.
9. The misuse of whips and spurs will not be tolerated, for jumping spurs must be worn correctly as in the BSJA rules.
10. All horses/ponies must be in fit and good condition or will be asked to leave the showground.
The same combination of horse/pony and rider/handler must be maintained at two out of five shows attended to qualify for points and must have been placed at least once.
Points are as follows:
1st = 6 points 2nd = 5 points 3rd = 4 points 4th = 3 points
One point will be given to each unplaced member entering the ring per class.
Thank you for taking the time to Read Cliviger Riding Clubs Rules, abiding by these rules help to keep CRC a safe and enjoyable Family Show.
CRC operate a ‘show day’ enquiry line throughout the day for enquiries and updates
Tel: 07767 372 163
First Aid: will be charged at £3.00 per Competitor.
Anyone wishing to volunteer help on show days please contact
Janet Richardson Tel: 07967 372163 or Elaine Salkeld Tel: 07912 601831